Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Hello dolls! Super short post today, mostly because when I was shooting these it was freezing cold outside so we spent most of the time hopping around trying to keep warm. Anyway, as you all know, yesterday was my 16th birthday! I had a super lovely day, thanks to a lot of special people I adore ^.^ I turned 16 but I still feel like I'm 6!
Onto the outfit, I'm wearing this super toasty coat from Charlotte Russe! It's super stylish & practical all at the same time. The hood on it makes me feel like Little Red Riding Hood. I layered it up with my collared top and school girl cardigan. I'm wearing my burgundy plaid skirt. Sometimes I have this bad habit of making outfits too matchy-matchy, but in this case it works! I really wish I had more pictures from this shoot, but it ended up getting pretty rushed! Overall, I really hope you enjoy this outfit & I'll see you soon (:
Coat - c/o Charlotte Russe
Collared top & Cardigan - Forever 21
Plaid dungarees - UNIF
Knee high socks - Forever 21
Combat boots - Soda
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Sugar We're Going Down
Hello darlings! I hope you all had a happy & safe Thanksgiving weekend. I know I did! Who else took advantage of Black Friday? ^.^ Anyway, wow I'm so ecstatic about these photos. I finally had time to make another outfit post! It's finally cold enough to wear a coat. So today I'm wearing my absolutely, lovely black peacoat from Charlotte Russe! It keeps me warm and giddy. And even though it's the dawn of winter, I'm still wearing skirts and dresses. I can never wear pants. I'm channeling my inner girly girl with my floral skirt from Awwdore. I love the soft, dark colors; it makes it perfect for autumn. I'm wearing this burgundy blouse with a lace vintage-inspired collar and some sheer, gray tights to keep me toasty. And of course, I can never leave the house without some platform shoes, so I'm wearing my Jeffrey Campbell litas.
Coat - c/o Charlotte Russe
Blouse - TJ Maxx
Skirt - c/o Awwdore
Tights - Korea
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Adventure With Me
Hello darlings! Oh my gosh please do not think I've abandoned this blog! It's been killing me for not updating for weeks. I'm really tired of school at the moment and I'm super glad for the holidays coming up. I apologize for the awkward looking pictures, I feel like I'm the type of person that needs to take at least 300 pictures to get one good one >.< Anyone else feel that way?
Anyway, so in today's outfit I'm wearing this phenomenal, burgundy maxi skirt from Charlotte Russe. I love it so much! It's the comfiest thing I own in my closet. I added a crochet top to add some texture and my military jacket that reminds me of explorers. I added my lovely, brown scarf and wore my lita's to top it all off c:
On another note, I'm turning 16 in a week! Isn't that crazy? I'm just stunned that time is going by so fast. I've been waiting for this day my entire life, but I don't even know what I want to do. I've always wanted to have an extravagant, over the top sweet sixteen, but it just feels like a superficial idea now that I've matured. I really just want to have a courageous, romantic 80's movie adventure! Gah, hopefully I'll get it all figured out soon.
Jacket - G Stage
Crochet Top - c/o Chicwish
Maxi skirt - c/o Charlotte Russe
Scarf - Nordstrom
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Christmas & Birthday Wishlist
Hello lovelies! It's near that special time of the year! CHRISTMAS!! AND - my 16th birthday is coming around the corner on December 2nd. So here, I've created a collective wishlist of all the things I want, and the list came out to be very long. It made me wonder that I was superficial, but I'm a teen so I guess it's in my nature. This post honestly has no purpose whatsoever, I just like organizing & creating lists. Anyway so first, let's start with my favorite store ever :
Thank you for reading this haha >.< I love you guys!
Saturday, November 16, 2013
1) Denim Jacket - This denim jacket isn't like your ordinary jacket. The edgy studs on the shoulders bring out a punk vibe ^.^ I need this!
2) Military Coat - You know me and my obsession with cargo jackets. I love this one a lot because of the fur hood!
3) Animal Sweater - It's holiday season, so I think this sweater fits perfectly! It also looks so fluffy and warm. I'd wear it with a collared top sticking under and some knit leggings!
4) Plaid Dress - Plaid and burgundy are huge colors this fall, and this dress incorporates both! I also love the long sleeves to keep you warm for the winter time.
5) Cat Dress - Wow, no words for this. This is purely flawless. I love the Peter Pan collar and the yellow face. It reminds me of the kawaii cat face trend in Japan!
6) Bird Print Dress - I love the quirkyness of this! The layers on the bodice are absolutely adorable and I love how it flares out. I'd wear this with a mustard sweater.
7) Blue Velvet Skirt - I have a red and a gray velvet skirt, but this is quite different. It has the cutest little pearls on them! Plus the color reminds me of royalty and looks super classy and elegant.
8) Rabbit Bag - I love bags where you can fit a lot of things into, and this seems like a perfect bag for that. and not to mention, THIS IS SO CUTE.
9) Cat Platforms - Where do I even start? I need these now! I love the buckles around the ankles because it resembles a little gothic style. I also love how these are flatforms, which basically give you the height when you're wearing heels but they're flat.
10) Fluffy Beanie - You know how cold it gets in the winter! This is perfect to keep yourself warm & look adorable at the same time.
11) Metal Bracelets - No outfit is finished with accessories! These are really simple, allowing you to wear them with any outfit! ^.^
Have you checked out Romwomen yet?
Monday, November 11, 2013
Hello there darlings! First of all happy Veterans Day! I guess I'm kind of in the holiday spirit today - I'm wearing red, white, and blue ^.^ Today is pretty chilly, so I finally have a chance to wear this outfit! I feel like a college student in England for some reason. I'm wearing a chunky, knit cardigan from Hollister. I love the color of it, it kind of resembles an oxford blue which inspired the name of this post. Underneath that I'm wearing a crimson lace dress from Forever 21. I love it so much, it has a high neckline & it flares out at the waist. I added chocolate brown scarf that you've seen me wear countless times, I just tied it in the back to make it less bulky. I didn't want to freeze to death so I'm wearing black over the knee socks to cover me up. I accessorized with my lovely, little charm necklace from Tea Cup Castle. To top it all off, I'm wearing this crochet, oatmeal beret to add some preppyness. I'm also using this cutesy art book from Paris as a prop ^.^
Cardigan - Hollister
Cardigan - Hollister
Dress - Forever 21
Scarf - Nordstrom
Beret - H&M
Necklace - c/o Tea Cup Castle
Socks - Hue
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Greetings beautiful people ^.^ I love fall time in California, mostly because it isn't as cold as other places right now! The only thing I wish for are more autumn leaves. As you can already tell, the foliage surrounding me is still radiant green. But I think this entire pathway with the white roses matches perfectly with my lovely black & white striped dress! I'm completely head over heels for this chevron maxi dress. It makes me look way taller than I should be >.< I paired it with my taupe faux leather jacket & olive green infinity scarf. Overall, it's a pretty simple outfit but still effortlessly chic. It's surprising how I'm not wearing burgundy in this!
Scarf, Jacket, Dress - c/o Charlotte Russe